Monday, April 18, 2016

Create Together with Julia Stainton


I am happily collaborating again today with the amazing Julia Stainton from Belle Papier. Both us of sold a bunch of used stamping stuff at the same craft garage sale this past weekend. Unfortunately we weren't able to get together when we dropped off our boxes, but we live close enough that we can make that happen sometime soon I hope! 

Our inspiration today comes from this fun piece by Wendy Kendall Designs. I loved the bottom panel and the Waffle Flower Crafts Tribal Pattern die cut came to mind immediately. 

Rather than piecing everything together (which I DO NOT have the patience for), I simply layered cardstock behind each open row, leaving the white pieces intact on some of them. The die cut sentiment comes from Concord & 9th. I can't wait to replicate this look with other colours...the possibilities are endless!

Thank you SO MUCH Julia for creating with me today. I hope you will all pop over to her blog Belle Papier and see what amazing creation she came up with using this fun inspiration. :) 


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is amazing!!!! Love that background die and I just love the color pop and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!