Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Create Together with Bonnie Sharp


I really should have made my card for this week's Create Together post WITH the actual other card maker seeing as she is my next door neighbour. :) That's right, Bonnie Sharp from The Lucky Clucker is my guest again and it was her turn to choose the inspiration.

Isn't that a gorgeous springtime collage? So many possibilities! 


I used Avery Elle's Canopy stamp set and tried to replicate the bottom middle picture of the inspiration collage. I heat embossed the canopy in white, then watercoloured it all using Zig markers. A crisp black sentiment finishes it off and for once I did NOT use any sequins. :) 

Head on over to Bonnie's blog to see how she was inspired! Creating with friends is so much better than crafting alone. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous watercoloring and I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!