Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop

I'm joining in on the Coffee Lovers fun today with a spring-y card celebrating that magical potion...coffee. In this house the kids know that I do not interact with anyone until I've had my first sip. :) 


This funny Riley And Company sentiment is the same one I used for my card in the Fall blog hop. It's pretty much the only coffee related sentiment I own lol! This time I paired it with a sweet scalloped circle die cut and a paper-pieced mug from Waffle Flower. The patterned papers are super old ones from my stash and I keep using them in small quantities to make them last forever. I bet I'm not the only one that does that! :) 

I'm off to hop through some of the fantastic cards linked up so far. You still have a few days to join in on the fun if you'd like to! Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day!

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Marcie!
    And I'll have to agree with that sentiment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, and I have some of that paper in the pad I am hoarding. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card...love everything about it, the background paper, the flowers, the stitched doily, the colors, the sentiment...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marchie, this is a totally fun, but great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the paper you used for the cup. I save all my scraps ... it's quite ridiculous actually. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this.....so true for you and me both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love that wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and this is how I feel about my coffee also. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE your sweet coffee card. Thanks for playing along in the Coffee Blog Hop - I've definitely inspired by your art.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. me too!
    Your card is pretty + sassy at the same time...those are thee best :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful! the flowers are so pretty and that background paper is yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FUN & FABULOUS card Marcie!!!
    LOVE your FUN & TRUE sentiment panel, LOVE your BEAUTIFUL background and colours too!!!
    ... I have favourites in my stash and ration them for a workout every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, Marcie, love that sentiment and the softness of the paper behind! Have a wonderful day and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What lovely papers and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! And all I have to say to that sentiment is...indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect paper for that background, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a new stamp to me! Love the funny sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun sentiment and such pretty floral elements.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is AWESOME! Don't you love the coffee hop?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!