Monday, March 7, 2016

Say Shenanigans one more time

St. Patrick's Day inspiration abounds throughout blog-land this week! Am I Irish? No idea. Will I drink green beer? Sure will. 


I adore this sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and thought it would be perfect for someone joining in some rowdy St. Patty's festivities. :) I stamped it in my favourite green ink- Green-Eyed Monster- and cut the flag ends. That fantastic gold, glittery shamrock was traced and cut out from a random clip art off the 'net. Of course, sequins always finish a card off perfectly. 

I'm linking up to two fabulous challenges with this card.  


I took the gorgeous green colour from Curtain Call- Key Lime and rolled with it. :) 


The shamrocks and the gold glitter stuck out to me from the Sparkle & Shine challenge this week.

Happy Monday everyone! Enjoy your day. 
*bonus points to you if you can tell me in the comments what my blog-post title means. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your big gold glittery shamrock! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!