Friday, March 11, 2016

Ombre Watercolour

Just popping in quickly today to share a card I made for the current Little Tangles challenge- Ombré.  I am lucky I found my supplies to make this, as a good part of my downstairs is being painted and I've been displaced most of the week. I am so looking forward to a fresh, bold look in our house- think Blue Seafoam. It will be pretty! 




After painting a watercolour background in an ombré fashion, I heat embossed the heart from Heart of Gold in silver sparkly embossing powder, and stamped the sentiment from Gardenia Blooms. This is a smaller card that measures 4.25" square. 

That's all for me! I have to get out of here before the painters arrive. :) Have a great day! 

6 comments:

  1. such a pretty card.. i love the blend of color.. thanks for joining us at Little Tangles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Marcie! Love the background colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ombre watercoloring! Love this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Marcie! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolor!! Super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ombre watercolor is always good idea! beautiful card, Marcie! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!