Saturday, March 26, 2016

Inspired By #8

We have a lazy, wonderful Saturday going on around here, and I've been busy cardmaking and singing along to my favourite tunes. Inspiration challenges are some of my favourite ones to play in as it is so fun to see all the different ways us card makers interpret a picture, and design from it. 


I'm playing along with Inspired by All the Little Things #8 today. 


The saturation of my colours are a bit brighter, but the general idea is there. The white circle die cut background reminds me of the baby's breath in the bouquet, and the Lacy Flowers dies are supposed to bring to mind the succulents and roses. A happy "hello" sentiment and a few sequins finish it off.  

Thanks for stopping in today. You have until Thursday, March 31 to play along with the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge and link up HERE if you'd like. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie! I love how you were inspired by the inspiration, the lacy flowers die is so pretty, I haven't seen that one before. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Inspired By! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot background and the lacy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you picked up on the colors in the photo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Marcie! Love the lacy flower die in green! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this! One of my favorite cover plates with those fantastic dies from WFC, and the colors, it's all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! One of my faves in the lineup! Congrats on making DT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!