Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Create Together with Robin


My Create Together guest today is probably my favourite girl in the whole wide world. I asked my sweet daughter Robin, age 7, if she would like to make a card with me for this series and she happily agreed. Robin loves all stamp sets that are cute, cuddly and involve fluffy creatures of some sort. :) 


She chose Lawn Fawn's Mom and Me set for us to work with. I actually had a hard time keeping it away from her. Once it came in the mail, she would pull it out and look at it and remark how much she loved it...all the while giving me very pointed looks. Yes, I got the point. I let her ink it up. :) 

My card is pretty straight-forward. A little masking and stamping, some die-cutting using the Stitched Scalloped Borders, an embossed sentiment, and for once NO sequins. Lawn Fawn's inks are fabulous and a go-to favourite of mine. I used Walnut, Freshly Cut Grass, Mermaid and Wild Rose ink for this creation. 

Now onto Robin's card! 
Robin stamped directly on the cream-coloured card base using various inks, and coloured the rest with Copics. She added a cloud and popped-up butterfly for dimension. Isn't it sweet? 

Thank you to Robin for joining me this week. I had lots of fun creating with her (and holding my breath while she was using my Copics)! She is super excited to be showing her card and can't wait to tell her teacher to check it out. :)

4 comments:

  1. Precious! I love creating with my 6 year old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I love creating with my 6 year old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours and Robin's cards are super sweet! I love Lawn Fawn too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!