Monday, February 22, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts spring release!

Today's previews of the Waffle Flower Crafts Spring release are for the absolutely gorgeous Lacy Flower stamp set, Lacy Flowers die, and Lacy Flower Mats die. 


I paired all three products being previewed today on my first card. The flower from Lacy Flower stamp set was stamped and heat embossed in gold on the card base. Then I die cut the Lacy Flowers dies and Mats to create my Christmas medallion. Medallion? Flower? Doily? Use your imagination! A stamped sentiment in bold black ink finishes it off. 



My second card has the Lacy Flower heat embossed in white on the cardstock panel. Hero Arts neon inks were used to blend the inked background over top. The font in that sentiment is simply gorgeous, and looks especially striking white heat embossed on black cardstock. 

Thanks for joining me today for these previews. Head on over to the main blog to see the full product preview. All of the spring release products will be available February 24. 


2 comments:

  1. WOW your cards are gorgeous..I love how you blended the color on the second.. very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I LOVE these new products. Fantastic layers on the first card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!