Thursday, February 18, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts Spring Release!

It's the much-awaited Spring release for Waffle Flower Crafts and I'm helping to show off some of the new products. From February 18-24 the design team and some of the challenge team will be giving sneak peeks each day, with the final release day being on the 24th.  Get your wallets ready!  

Today I have the Awesome word die, Celebrate word die, and Warm Wishes stamp set to show you.


The Awesome die coordinates with the In Every Way stamp set. For this card I die cut it with double-sided adhesive paper and sprinkled a few colours of glitter over it. The black doily embossed on the black card base gives a nice tone on tone look and allows the sentiment to take centre stage. 


The Celebrate die coordinates with the Congrats stamp set, as well as the new Yippee die (not shown), and the previously released Congrats die. Here it was die cut from watercolour paper that had been painted using Distress Inks. Some white paint splatters and sequins finish it off. 


Lastly I have Warm Wishes to show off. This mini set is SO adorable and fun. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate...I'll take it all! After stamping the dots, cup, and sentiment I covered them with masking fluid.  Once dry, I blended ink over top, then rubbed off the masking fluid and coloured the rest in using Copics. I used the teeny open dot to stamp all over the card base. 

Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to head over to the Waffle Flower Crafts blog to see amazing projects from the rest of the team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!