Sunday, February 21, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts Spring Release- Day 4

I'm back for another day of the Waffle Flower Spring release! All products will be available February 24. 

Today I'm helping to showcase the lovely Succulents stamp set. 


I repeatedly stamped the largest open succulent (using the masking technique) across the watercolor panel in Versafine Onyx Black ink. Then I watercoloured it in using Distress Inks. Pinterest was handy for inspiration pictures so I could see what different colours of succulents were out there. :) Once dry, a few black ink splatters were added, and the sentiment was heat embossed.

Lots of options with this set! I look forward to playing with it some more. 

My own living succulents have not fared so well.  Apparently they are quite hard to kill, but not for me. I figure that I keep two little humans alive on a daily basis, you can't hold it against me if I don't do so well with plants. :) LOL

See you tomorrow with more Waffle Flower inspiration! 

2 comments:

  1. Love how you colored those succulents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotus flower has also a significant role in the production of the lotus robe. In the Inle Lake of Myanmar (Burma), townspeople utilize the fibers of lotus flower to make a special fabric to create kya thingahn or garment that clothes Buddha images. Lotus flower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!