Monday, February 15, 2016

Waffle Flower Challenge inspiration- Inlaid Die-cutting

Welcome back for another fun Waffle Flower Challenge! This month we're focusing on inlaid die cutting and I'm here to give you some inspiration. :) 




I have always kept the Doily Square die intact, not bothering to snip it apart. It's more fun that way. :) I cut it several times out of various colours of cardstock and also out of the main panel. That teeny star from the Good Stuff die was a perfect fit inside one of the circles. After piecing it all back together I stamped my sentiment from Leafy and added Stickles along the bottom for some added pizazz. 

Head on over the Waffle Flower blog and see what my lovely teammates and guest Galina Filippenko have come up with. Thanks for stopping in today! 

4 comments:

  1. This is so super fun!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I mean, you had me at inlaid, but sold me at graphically fun!! This card has spunk and I love it!! I got all excited to play along! :) I guess I need some Waffle Flowers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool and love how you fiddled around with the dies, mixing up the beautiful colours. Its definitely going to inspire others to join us this month for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!