Monday, February 1, 2016

SMILE

(No seriously...just smile. It's fun)

I love getting to play with stamps from new-to-me companies. 
After winning a gift certificate to Clear and Simple Stamps, I placed an order for some of their amazing envelopes. Not only are their A2 envelopes high quality and come in a variety of colours, but they included two free stamp sets in my order. AWESOME! 

I used one of the sweet little sets for my card today. 


After stamping the SMILE sentiment and the sun/cloud in Copic-friendly ink, I masked it off and blended Distress Ink to get a sky background. After removing the mask I did some very messy, simple colouring with Copics. I stamped the rest of the sentiment in black, used Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches to cut out the panel, and popped it up on white card base with foam adhesive. Adding some Stickles all around for some serious sparkle was the last touch. 


I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch 157 this week. I kept it pretty literal to the sketch, didn't I?! Lol. 

Thanks for stopping in today everyone. Have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. This totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!