Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Shake it baby!

I have one last Valentine's Day card to share...even though the day is well over. Just doing my part to keep the love going. :) My kiddos gave this card to their principal for the special day. She LOVED it. 


I used the February Simon Says Stamp card kit for this creation, and added additional elements from Heidi Swapp's MINC Hello Love card set and shaker selections from Lucy's Cards. The Stitched Rectangle is also from Simon Says and when die cut using both a bigger and smaller frame, make a perfect frame for a shaker card! It's hard to tell in the picture, but that geometric heart was foiled with a gorgeous opal foil
SO darn pretty! 

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week is Shake It Up. I think this card can shake its way right into their link-up, don't you? 

Happy Hump Day everyone...thanks for stopping in. Create Together will be on Friday this week. A friend and I challenged each other to create outside our comfort zones. Come back and see the results. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used in your shaker! SO fun and happy! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shaker card! I love that heart element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Valentine Marcie, a lovely background design with a super shaker element.......a fabulous vellum panel and great `diamond' and sentiment panel!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Your shaker card is STUNNING and super cool! I love the sequins and the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! I love the "non traditional" colors too! Great frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marcie, I absolutely LOVE your shaker card. I'd like to invite you to come play along with us at CropStop - always Anything Goes. I hope you will join us!
    Karen Letchworth, Challenge Coordinator
    CropStop

    Here's the link: http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/cropstop-linky-party-13/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Absolutely awesome shaker card, Marcia! Love non traditional colours on valentine's day card. I love it. I am glad you played along Simon Says Stamp Shake it Up challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!