Friday, February 12, 2016

Large Lotus

Creating a big, bold design on your card very quickly is super easy with the new Hero Arts Paper Layering dies. I was so intrigued when I saw these dies and knew that I wanted to try out the Large Lotus


It took me under 10 minutes to complete this one-layer card! It would be so easy to mass produce. 
I sponged white pigment ink over the card base right where I knew I would place the die cut. Then I added some purple die ink over top, concentrating the heavier blending right in the middle. After running it through my machine, I added some detail with a white gel pen. A simple stamped sentiment in the same purple ink, and a sequin with a dab of glitter in the centre finish it off. 

I'm playing along with the Addicted to CAS challenge this week- code word BLOOM.


Hero Arts is hosting a Fabulous Flowers challenge this month and I thought this card suited it perfectly! 

Thanks for stopping in today; have a great day, and HAPPY FRIDAY! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower and stunning design, Marcie! So many lovely details on this card, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!