Monday, February 8, 2016

Have a Heart

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend. I was lucky enough to get a LOT of cardmaking time both Saturday and Sunday, so I played along in a few challenges. 


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week is Have A Heart. I decided to go with a mostly one layer card with those pink hearts popped up. Those pretty hearts are also covered with clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents...because sparkly hearts are a MUST. :) Inlaid frames die cut from Stitched Rectangles are a fun look, aren't they?! Last touch- a fabulous 'hello' die cut from Reverse Confetti.  

Big hugs to you all for popping in today. I hope your Monday isn't very Monday-ish. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your use of Stitched Rectangles, Marcie! The color pallet is so sophisticated and the red really pops! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Have a Heart” Challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!