Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Create Together


I'm back for another fun Create Together collaboration this week. Today I am getting inky with Jessica Pascarella from Kissin' Krafts. Jessi is the queen of cute when it comes to cardmaking and I just LOVE her sweet style. This card in particular cracks me up (pun intended!). Scrapbooking, bible journaling, planners...she can do it all! 

We decided to CASE a card from each other for our inspiration today. There was a card from a few weeks ago that I just adored and wanted to CASE. 

Isn't that adorable?! I loved the layout, and the overall sweetness of it and put my own spin on it. 


As you can see, I didn't stray to far from Jessi's original card! Patterned paper that has long been hoarded in my stash finally was used on this creation. :) I stamped, coloured and cut out the fairy image from Avery Elle, and used their Texture Tiles for some added interest on the clouds. The fairy, one of the clouds, and the embossed sentiment were all adhered with foam tape. 

Thanks so much for cardmaking with me this week Jessica! Don't forget to pop over to Kissin' Krafts to see what creation of mine Jessi used as her inspiration. Have a GREAT day! :) 

3 comments:

  1. so cute, love how you were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, Marcie! Thanks for letting be a part of your Create Together series! Hope we get to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet CASE! I love the polka dotted clouds and the sparkled on her wings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!