Sunday, February 14, 2016

A quick Hello

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I have a non-lovey dovey card to share today, but cheerful nonetheless. 


Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 9th anniversary and there are a myriad of challenges to enter! I played along with the "grab and go" challenge. Here was the direction given- set a timer for 5 minutes and *grab* supplies for your project. Don't think about it too much, just grab what inspires you!  But don't grab too much!  You need to utilize everything you grab to create a project!


After setting my timer on my phone, I set about grabbing what I could with not much thought in mind for the end result. I ended up picking out Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Limeade and Hawaiian Shores cardstock as well as my absolute favourite- Stamper's Select white for my papers. The Leaf Silhouette dies and the original Wet Paint stamp set were out on my desk from an earlier project so I didn't have far to reach for them! 

I had fun with this challenge. Working under pressure seemed to be good for me, as I really loved the end result of this card. :) 

Thanks for stopping in today!


2 comments:

  1. Love your card...awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Awesomesauce! I feel that sums it up! :) <3!!!!! Ok, I added more. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!