Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Something New!

I'm using some new-to-me My Favorite Things products today to play along in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. 


I inked up a white cardstock panel using Distress Inks, added some water droplets, and adhered the white Snow Drifts Cover-Up over top. The gold butterfly is from the Recollections collection by Michael's and that 'amazing' MFT sentiment is combined from a die cut and stamp set. A few sequins finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope your day is AMAZING. :) 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the touch og gold on those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWOON!!You sure put the goodies into great use, Marcie! Love the bright and bold colors!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!