Monday, January 25, 2016

Smooches!

It's only the end of January but I have springtime and spring-like colours on the mind today. 
Pretty florals and bright, bold colours play along on this creation using Paper Smooches products. 


With the latest "4 Colors" challenge in mind, I die cut the Adorable Array die from multiple colours (yes, I'm using both Canadian and American spellings of colour/color today lol!) of cardstock and pieced some of it back together. I used a green Copic marker to colour the leaves in underneath, rather than use cardstock...kind of a fun look! Some yellow splatter and sequins pull in the fourth colour. A nice crisp, black stamped sentiment from Chit Chat finishes it off. 





Thanks for stopping in today and have a GREAT day! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love how you've used in-laid die cutting for some and coloring in the negative area for other spaces in the die cut. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold looks wonderful with the bright die cut flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!