Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mitten Love

"Cold hands, warm heart" is something my grandma always said to me when I was little. I bet she would STILL say it except she escapes to Florida every winter and is toasty warm all wintery season. :) 


I love this Mitten & Mugs set by Concord & 9th because it's not limited to only Christmas or holiday cards. The mitten love can be spread out all winter. 

I stamped my images and sentiment over a bit of watercolouring, then coloured in the hearts. After trimming the panel down I adhered it a red card base. 


I'm playing along with The Card Concept #46 with a clean and graphic style.  The mittens, pop of red and that big heart was where I drew my inspiration from.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the watercolouring and those mittens are so cute. Thanks for joining us at TCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your watercolored background. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!