Saturday, January 30, 2016

Handsome Husband

My husband recently celebrated his 36th birthday and I used a fun sketch and variety of product mixed together to help me with his card. 


I am still in love with ombre inks from Hero Arts...super excited to see new colours coming out! I used the Pool to Navy here for the sentiment from Clearly Besotted and on the balloon. Two different dies from My Favorite Things were used to frame the sentiment panel and to cut the patterned paper. Silver stars add some bling without being TOO blingy. It IS for a dude after all. 

That handsome husband of mine loved this card. He is super cute, even though he desperately needs to shave his wooly beard. Seriously though. It's scratchy. 


I played along with Freshly Made Sketches 221 for my inspiration. 

Happy weekend-ing everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Great for your husband and would be a nice masculine card for any occasion. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Your husband is going to adore this card - I do! Thanks for joining us at fMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!