Saturday, December 19, 2015

Rainbow Christmas

Non-traditional colours for Christmas cards are still playing a big role in my crafting this holiday season. This one in particular is very rainbow-ish. I love how bold and fun it is. 


I used my Zig markers to watercolour a strip, and once dry stamped the larger tree from the Simon Says Stamp Christmas Graphic set over top. I adhered that to a card base that had a tone on tone stamped background using My Favorite Things Myriad Dot background and Blu Raspberry ink. The sentiment from the same Christmas Graphic set was heat embossed using white powder on black cardstock. 



I'm playing along with Color Throwdown #373 which is any Christmas creation, any colours! Easy peasy! 
Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow colors! So festive and fun in the non-traditional colors! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Marcie. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. i enjoy all the bright , fun color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!