Monday, December 7, 2015

CTS- 151

We're finally getting into the Christmas spirit around here and put up our tree on the weekend. I love putting on the ornaments and remembering where each one came from...such happy memories. 

I also had some time to play in CAS(E) this Sketch # 151. It's a super fun sketch! 


I turned my card horizontal and used a My Favorite Things Jumbo Dot Cover-Up die for the circles. The panel behind the circles was watercoloured using Zig markers.  The fun sentiment is from Hero Arts...and the last time I linked up to CTS I used the same sentiment lol!! I must love it. :) 




6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome is exactly the word I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love this! thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors/coloring..... just perfect for CTS #151!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are drool-worthy :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!