Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Mmmm...coffee. I need at least two cups of it, preferably before 9 a.m., or I'm a grizzly bear. My children know "no talkie before coffee" in this house. :) 


Mittens & Mugs by Concord & 9th was perfect for my coffee-themed holiday card. I watercoloured my white panel with Zig markers and once dry, stamped the images and sentiment in black. There is a bit of sparkle here and there from Stickles. For a little added interest, I cut the white panel diagonally, and added some stencilling to the dark grey card base. 

You can check out more fantastic coffee/tea/hot cocoa themed cards over at the 2015 Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop main post. Be sure to play along for prizes! :) 


20 comments:

  1. Love the watercolor background with those fun images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolouring!! Still trying to figure that out......

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, Marcie, love your watercolor background! Thanks for sharing, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool design! The water color wash looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and your beautiful watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Marcie. I love your project. You are super creative, and your sweet coffee card has me craving another cup tonight.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, the blues look so frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water coloring is so interesting; but I'm not yet comfortable with it. This appears so simple but I know it takes a little technique and practice. Your card is CAS and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Great background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love those C&9th images in the black embossing! The blue washes are a great way to highlight them, too. I really like this card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty water color and I love that script sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your background! Looks great with the outline stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just sweet, look like stitched images

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!