Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 Cardmaking Favourites

I've been doing a 'favourites' post for a few years now and I love looking back on all the cardmaking fun I had all year. You can check out previous years posts here and here.

2015 was a fun year for me! I worked with Butterfly Reflections, Ink for a few months as a designer, and still happily guest design occasionally for Vanessa. I joined the Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge blog team and am having loads of fun sharing my creations there.

As in past years, I tried to pick one card from each month. In no particular order...













Are any of these YOUR favourites of mine? If not, what did you like? Thanks for sticking with me through 2015! I'm looking forward to a crafty 2016. :)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic set of cards! Love your colorful and bold style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to learning all sorts of new crafty skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mosaic card, but all of the cards are beautiful.


    http://buildinglifelongreaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hello with blue roses is my favorite...but I love your style and your way with blues and purples! I'm looking forward to honing my card skills and getting better at photographing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!