Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thankful

Fall themed challenges seem to be popular these past few weeks in blogland. I struggle with these autumn-like inspirations because the colour palette isn't my usual go-to spectrum.  I CAN however make a thank you card! I'm thankful everyday for all the wonderful blessings in my life. :) 


The gorgeous Botanical Bunch stamp set by WPlus9 paired with the Hand-Lettered Thanks die takes centre stage on this creation. I coloured the florals with Copic markers and fussy cut it before adhering to the patterned paper with foam adhesive. Easy peasy. 

I'm linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is THANKS/THANKSGIVING.

I'm also playing along in The Card Concept #43. I chose to work with the Clean and Layered style. 


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a wonderful day. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring. Love the added dimension. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card - even though it's not your go-to colour scheme, you did an amazing job!
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!