Monday, November 23, 2015

No, YOU'RE awesome!

Happy Monday everyone! I had a craft vendor sale on the weekend that I sold my cards at and it was fabulous! I love getting out into the community and sharing my craftiness with others. The visiting with friends, family and neighbours part wasn't too bad either. :) 


I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week and created this clean and simple card for it. Happy 150th sketch to them- that's amazing! The patterned paper gives this card the 'prettiness' factor along with the bling. :) I interpreted the three images under the sentiment as a row of sequins for my creation.  That Hero Arts rubber stamp sentiment is one of my favourites. I paired it on this card with their ombre ink


Happy cardmaking to you all! Enjoy your day. 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!