Monday, November 30, 2015

Blue Christmas

Happy Monday everyone! It's a lovely, crisp and frosty day here and I'm warm inside with my coffee. We had such a fun weekend but it's nice to enjoy the peace and quiet now that the kids have headed off to school for the day. Now I have time to get crafty! 


This fabulous stamp from Lil' Inker Designs is one of my favourites this holiday season. I used my MISTI and stamped out a bunch of the Oh Deer Christmas image using Versamark ink, then clear embossed them. Using my MINC machine, I foiled them with some gorgeous opal foil, then stamped the sentiment. It's popped up with foam tape on the card base. I used Simon Says Stamp woodgrain cardstock, but another option is embossing the cardstock with the Stitched Woodgrain die from Lil' Inkers. 


The Fusion Challenge Blue Christmas photo was my inspiration. I love shades of aqua and teal for Christmas time! Non-traditional but so pretty. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!