Tuesday, November 24, 2015

25 Day of Christmas Tags with Waffle Flower Crafts

I'm joining in on The 25 Days of Christmas Tags fun with Waffle Flower Crafts today. Tracey McNeely does such a great job organizing this month long event. Head on over to her blog to see all the amazing tags created since Day 1 of this year's series. 




I started my tag off by die-cutting some lovely gold foiled paper with the Surface Tag Die- Starter Kit. Then I cut the stocking and rest of the accessories using the Stocking Die. That red glittery stocking is just too fun! I wish mine looked like that. :) The coordinating Stocking Stamp set was used for the sentiment. Maybe you noticed that the sentiment doesn't QUITE look like that when it comes in the package... Well, a little snip of my scissors cut it perfectly so I could stamp it the way I wanted. Final touches are a messy gold thread 'nest', a pretty pearl and some twine so it can be tied on to a gift. 

Thanks for stopping in today, and don't forget to check out ALL the tags on Tracey's blog today and leave her a comment! There are prizes to be won! 

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL tag!!!
    LOVE your SPARKLING stocking, LOVE the gold thread & black bow too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL tag!!!
    LOVE your SPARKLING stocking, LOVE the gold thread & black bow too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag. Red, black and white are one of my favorite color combinations. Throw in a little glitter and glitz, and you have a winner. Thanks for your cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous tag on Tracey's blog! I love the music paper and the stocking... so much I used it as inspiration for my own tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!