Tuesday, October 6, 2015

WWW- Winnie & Walter & Watercolour

Has everyone recovered from their World Cardmaking Day hangovers? :) 

I was SO lucky this year to be able to happily make cards all day long...and that's exactly what I did! The night before I even hosted a fun cardmaking night at my house and several ladies came to create. It is so fun when you can share your hobby and creative passions with others! 



Several challenges were out there in blog-land celebrating WCMD, one being Winnie & Walter's watercoloring challenge. I couldn't wait to play along. 




For both cards I used my Zig Clean Color markers and water to blend a pretty background. Once dry, I stamped my sentiment from The Big, the Bold and Party on top, then added my embellishments. For the bottom card, I heat embossed a star background over top of the entire panel for some serious sparkle. 

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Both are so pretty! Love the embossed stars on the second one very much! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!