Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Party Animal!

Happy Tuesday to you all! I had a funny exchange with my husband on the phone last night (he's on a business trip). I told him that now the Canadian election is over, I can stop talking politics and focus on the new Star Wars movie...and that it's funny that I seem cool but am really a nerd at heart. His response "Oh honey...you don't seem cool AT ALL." Deadpan. Oh that guy. I can't help it. I'm a lovable nerd I guess. :) 


For my card today I watercoloured the ever-adorable animal trio from Party Animal by Lawn Fawn using Zig Clean Color markers. I fussy cut the hats, die cut the panel with a Cross-Stitched Rectangle die, adhered a few sequins and popped it all up on a patterned paper card base. 



My colour inspiration came from the Can You Case It challenge this week, which was to use browns, greens and neutrals.  Thanks for stopping in today, and embrace your inner nerd!! 


4 comments:

  1. Cute card and love the hats! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE these party animals! Great job coloring them too! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, great job of using the colors to give these guys life! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute animals! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!