Thursday, October 15, 2015

Amazing Things

I have been busy lately creating up a storm in my crafty corner. I cannot get enough of those Zig Clean Color markers...seriously though. This card was so easy to make using them. 


Using the gorgeous Origami Map by Neat & Tangled, I embossed the image in gold and coloured in the areas with various colours of the markers. Using a small brush I loosely went over them with water, not being too careful where the paint went. Once it was dry, I stamped the sentiment and adhered it to a purple card base. Easy peasy! 

I'm entering this in my friend Virginia's All Things Coloured challenge


It also fits the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge which is watercoloring. 

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your card ! It's original, beautiful and colorful! Simple, clever and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this geo world map colored in like tiffany glass. The gold embossing is perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love those bright vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the deep and rich coloring, Marcie! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Colored” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!