Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday craftiness

The kiddos are back to school which means I have loads of time for cardmaking.  It also means I have loads of time for housework, meal prep and other errands, but those just are NOT as much fun. :) 


I played along with Color Throwdown this week, as well as CAS(E) this Sketch 140. It's a lovely colour combination although my apricot colour comes across as more pink on screen. Isn't that sketch one you could go-to again and again? Love it. 




Thanks for stopping in today and enjoy your Saturday! 

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS design! Love the wonky stitched frame. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch! What stamp set is that sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Words of Inspiration by My Favorite Things. :)

      Delete
  3. Perfect take on the sketch--love those brush strokes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!