Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New baby

With new babies appearing here, there, and everywhere in our area I need to stock up on my baby cards. I followed along with CAS(E) this Sketch #138 this week and created a shaker card. 

After inking up a white cardstock panel with my favourite pink ink, I die cut the largest star from CAS-ual Fridays Stars Fri-Dies. I stamped my sentiment on the panel before I started to make it into a shaker card. Those fun sequins are a mix from my stash from Butterfly Reflections, Ink.  The 
'congrats' die cut from silver cardstock helps tie the sentiment into some of the silver sequins. 


SPEAKING of new babies...last Thursday I became an aunt again to another nephew. :) We are smitten with him already. I had a few snuggles with him and can't wait for more. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!