Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fabulous Flamingos

How have I owned this amazing Tickled Pink and coordinating Flamingo Die-namics set by My Favorite Things for WEEKS and WEEKS, and only just used it now?! CRAZY, I tell ya. 

After experimenting around with my Zig Clean Color markers and making this fun watercolor background, I knew it would be perfect to use in this week's MFT sketch challenge. An A2 size card worked better for my layout, rather than the square one as shown in the sketch below. 

I used my Rectangle Frames for the white border around the watercolor panel and stamped my sentiment within it. The flamingo was coloured with the Clean Color makers, as was the red heart. Blue flamingo? Sure, why not. Some Stickles make the heart super sparkly and fun! 


Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the background and your colors for the flamingo, such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!