Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Amazingly colourful

I have a colourful and fun card to share today.  Die-cuts that cover the entire front panel of an A2 card are my new favourite cardmaking go-to. There are so many ways to use them besides the obvious. This Die-namics Proof Positive is one of my absolute favourites! 


I used it here by trimming it down slightly and leaving some of the pieces intact. Underneath, peeking through is a panel I watercoloured using Zig Clean Color markers. For a bold, eye-catching sentiment I heat embossed Bold Statements in sparkly silver, then adhered it using foam tape. 


Here's a look straight on without some of the glare (anything with sparkle seems so hard to photograph!). This card already made itself through the mail to my crafty friend Sarah. :)

I'm entering this in the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest. Good luck to everyone! 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome design! Love the selective revealing of the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this makes me oh so very happy Marcie. Well done! Just love the white and color pops! Plus, this die is in my top ten. This rocks! Glad you Super-starred it up and entered the MFT contest! awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that watercolored panel beneath and selective removal of the die cut shapes, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been spotted!

    http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedNov17

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!