Monday, August 31, 2015

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire challenges

Hello Monday! Our back to school countdown is officially on with one more week left of summer vacation. Boy, time flies when you're having fun! This mom is looking forward to getting back to a routine and I know my children are looking forward to seeing their friends again. 

I had planned a Saturday of following along with Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire challenges but time got away from me and other household 'stuff' beckoned. I DID however have time to create one card for the Bridal challenge. I love the elegant look of white on white. 




I ran a white cardstock panel through my Big Shot with the Mehndi Medallion Impression plate and adhered it to a white card base. I stamped my sentiment from Wet Paint III in silver and black on a die cut frame (Fillable Frames #4), then adhered it with foam tape. There's a pretty little silver nest behind the frame. 


That silvery threaded nest made this card perfect for adding to the Threads challenge too! I guess I was able to play in two challenges after all! :) 

Thanks for stopping in today, and enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!