Monday, August 10, 2015

Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

I have a guest blogger today as a special treat.  Meet my daughter Robin- age 6. 


Robin loves to make cards with me and happily steals all my scraps and bits and pieces off my desk to put together her own cards. When I told her there was a Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge out in blog-land, she immediately went to work on a card. :) 


I recognize a few things that went missing off my desk... the 'happy' from My Favorite Things, and the stamped Hero Arts bird. I'm not sure where that 'birthday' part came from but I like the gem she accented it with. What a kiddo...She likes the clean and simple like her momma does! 

Thanks for stopping in today! Happy Monday! 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Miss Robin! I am also a fan of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robin :-) the little bird is super cute and I love how you have made the sentiment with the die cut and stamping, looks fabulous! :-)

    Love your photo too, you're so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Robin, I love your Clean and Simple design..........the stamping and colouring of your cute bird is fantastic!!!!! I love your sentiment and bling element!!
    Just keep squirreling Mummies pit and pieces away and make us another card!!!

    love
    Heather xx
    So happy you joined us with Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Robin! I absolutely love the sparkly gem and the design is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!