Friday, August 21, 2015

Fun Fridays

Happy Friday! I have a few cards to share today that I've posted on my Instagram account, but not here. Are you on Instagram? Feel free to follow me there @marciesharp

I LOVE how the soft, watercoloured background turned out on this get well card. It's muted, yet cheerful. 


I couldn't quite put my watercolours away yet, and made another background that was a little more vibrant and fun.  That gold embossed doily and scripty sentiment? LOVE. 


And finally, a quick card pulled together with a stitched circle die cut and GORGEOUS sentiment die. I die cut the sentiment from white, then heat embossed it gold to match the patterned paper. It took me under 10 minutes to whip this one up. 

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!