Sunday, August 23, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays goodbye

I'm up today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog with my final feature as a Girl Friday. My one year term was super fun and flew by so quickly. I adored working with Michele, and the rest of the AMAZING design team. Those ladies seriously rock! 


I did some fun ink blending on a piece of white cardstock to create the look of a sunset over the ocean. Then I stamped and embossed the sun from Sunbeams in gold. I went over top of it with a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker so it's extra sparkly in real life (it weirdly looks almost dirty/messy on screen...I promise it's not). The sentiment was stamped in black underneath, then the entire panel was adhered with foam tape on a white card base. 

Here are a few of my favourite creations from my time on the CFS team...








Thanks for sticking with me this past year and enjoying in my CAS-ual Fridays creations. :) I have lots of fun stuff on the horizon...stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!