Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Beary Special Birthday Wishes

I'm up today on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog today with this fun birthday shaker card. I hope you'll pop over there and check out how I made it! 

I used the Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Die-namics, Birthday Bears stamp set and co-ordinating Die-namics for my card, as well as Grape Jelly and Limelight inks (all products by My Favorite Things). 





I'm playing along with the MFT Summer School lesson- Color Temperatures. I *always* try to be a good student, and this kind of homework is just plain fun. :)  Blue, purple and green give a 'cool' temperature look to my card, keeping it a bit more reserved than if I had used hot pink, orange and yellow (that was my other choice!). I even coloured up my bear and cake in the same scheme. 

Have you played along with Summer School? There are still a few more days to join in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!