Monday, August 17, 2015

All Things Embellished

It's hot and sweaty here in southwestern Ontario and I'm staying cool inside, creating away in my crafty corner! The days are being counted until school starts again...I for one, love my kiddos being home but will enjoy being back to routine and having more time for creating. They both enjoy school and are looking forward to seeing their friends on a daily basis. It's win/win for everyone. 


I'm playing along in my friend Virginia's challenge today, which is All Things Embellished. Virginia and I only live about 2.5 hours away from each other so I'm hoping someday we get the chance to meet. :) 


For this elegant sympathy card, I used a line of adhesive-backed pearls to highlight where the Scripty Sayings sentiment was stamped. After inking a wood veneer butterfly, I covered it with Spica glitter to give it some sparkle.  This was a quick card to put together but packs a pretty punch. 

Just for fun, here are a few of my favourite embellished cards that I've made in the past: 




Thanks for stopping in today! Have a good one. :) 

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome creations! I love the way you played with patterned papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!