Thursday, July 2, 2015

Going Dotty

My daughter had her ballet recital a few weeks ago and it was conveniently located down the street from my favourite LSS- The Paper Pickle. Not only is it a top notch store carrying the latest and greatest, but it also houses baked goods. Seriously though.  Cupcakes and stamps in the same store. Heaven. 

I picked up a few goodies while I was there, one being this gorgeous English Rose Bouquet die from Memory Box. The other goodies were more of the cupcake variety. ;)


I used a piece of Tim Holtz watercolour cardstock and watercoloured a pretty background (using my daughter's paints lol!) and once dry, die cut the flowers from it. I adhered it to some dotty vellum, added an embossed sentiment and some sequins. 

I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is to use dots or spots
I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday and enjoy your day! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely die cut!! So colorful!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!