Monday, July 20, 2015

Celebrate with balloons

In one of my recent purchases, the Congrats set by Waffle Flower Crafts made its way to me and I just looooved the super cute heart balloon included in it.


I did some masking to create a fun balloon bouquet and after colouring them with Copic markers, added the strings myself with a black gel pen. I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment, then clear embossed over top for a really bold look. I love how cheerful this turned out! 

That one balloon trailing off mimicked the sketch for for Freshly Made Sketches 195 this week.

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope your weekend was fantastic. Ours was! We went to a joint 75/80th birthday party for my grandparents. I thought I'd share a cute picture of my sweeties from the party, with their own balloon bunch that they managed to steal and take home...haha. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Cheerful for sure! I love the colorful balloons. It looks like it must have taken forever to mask them! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card! I love your take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!