Monday, July 6, 2015

All stamping all the time

I had big plans for cardmaking this summer. The kids are old enough to play on their own and don't need to be supervised 24 hours a day so I figured I'd be happily stamping away in my corner while they played.  Hahahahahaha. :)  Not so much.  We seem to be quite busying and are having loads of fun! 

I *did* get some time to play around with last month's MFT release. I used Watercolor Flowers and Written in Watercolor for this mostly one-layer card. After stamping the flowers, I heat embossed the sentiment in gold. A few black flecks of ink here and there, some gold sequins and voila! Done. 

That gold sentiment was double embossed. I think a MISTI would have made this easier although I DID manage to line everything up the second time on my own. I just heat embossed it, then stamped it again in Versamark and added more powder, then heat embossed a second time. 


Happily...a MISTI is on its way to me. Yippee!! :) Can't wait! 

I'm linking up to Virginia's View #16- 100% Stamped. You have plenty of time to play along too, so go link up your fabulous stamped creations. 




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!