Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Put your sunglasses on!

Suuuuuch a bright card. Really though, put your sunglasses on. It seems to scream through my monitor. But I love it! It kind of fits my personal mantra- go bold or go home. :) 


I played along with the most recent Waffle Flower Crafts photo inspiration challenge. I love those colours (it's possible I say that about every colour challenge, but it's true).  I did some ink 'smooshing' for the watercolor background, then heat embossed the doily from the Doily Circle set over top. Add a fun sentiment and voila! Done! 


Thanks for stopping in today folks. Happy Wednesday to you all! 



2 comments:

  1. Oooooo! This is inky, stunning perfection. That dropsy background with that doily equals LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, bright and AWESOME! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!