Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Perfect Day

It's such a perfect day...I'm glad I spent it with you...Ok, I'm done now.  Anyone else channelling their inner Lou Reed? Anytime I stamp that sentiment from Waffle Flower Crafts I think of one of my favourite Lou Reed songs, Perfect Day. It's a good one. Go YouTube it. :) 


I played along with the latest photo inspiration challenge by Waffle Flower Crafts. I love the soft and pretty colours used here. That flower shaped rug made me think of all things floral so I created my own patterned paper by repeatedly stamping the images from In Every Way. The tiny little dots are from Starry Night


Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a perfect day! 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love how you added the little dots in too- it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcie!! Totally perfect!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Waffle Flower Craft Photo Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!