Thursday, June 4, 2015

One Step at a Time

I needed a dance card for Robin's hip hop teacher and I KNEW the new-to-me Be Original set and All-Star High Tops Die-namics from My Favorite Things would be perfect. 
Sparkly sneaker? You betcha! 


There's a lot of sparkle and shine on this one. Metallic paper, silver thread, pink glitter paper, Stickles on the star, silver embossing...yes, it's wild! :) To get the sentiment to fit where I wanted it to, I trimmed it carefully. Easy peasy to do and doesn't affect how it stamps. 
You know what would have been better than the Tiny Hearts background? 
This cute Star Background. Put it on my must-have list! 


MFTWSC231 was my inspiration for this card. I love a good sketch to follow! 


Thanks for stopping in today. I always appreciate it. *kisses*
Also...about a week ago I ran into one of my elementary school teachers in the grocery store. I hadn't seen her since my public school days and we chatted briefly. I was surprised when she said she read my blog! Somebody reads my blog! Wow! :) Hi Mrs. Groenenberg. 


2 comments:

  1. One of my absolute favorite die sets from MFT, I LOVE that you used the sparkly paper for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool awesome take on the sketch! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!