Saturday, June 13, 2015

HB2U Rainbow- CAS-ual Fridays feature

Fun, bright and cheerful cards are my favourite kind to send out. Rainbow spectrum's always catch my eye and I have fun trying to recreate them on my creations. :) 


Who says you need a rainbow stamp or die cut to emulate a rainbow? 

I used the Stalk Up Fri-Dies to cut several colourful cardstock pieces and layered them in the ROYGBIV (sort of lol) order. The dark grey card base was covered with white gesso; it helps the rainbow colours to stand out a bit more against that dark background. The large main sentiment from Whole Shebang was heat embossed with a teal powder on vellum and popped up against the die cuts. 

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope your day brings you sunshine and rainbows! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful rainbow card! Love the white gesso in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!