Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Really Small Gang

My pile of crafty supplies that I haven't used yet is growing larger and I'm determined to crack into it and have some fun! Three Amigos by Mama Elephant is a new-to-me set and so I coloured up these cute critters to fit into the friendship theme of the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge this week. 

Aren't they cute?! The sentiment is from Good Times- also Mama Elephant; I just love it. The background was done by sponging a golden ink through the Large Dots stencil by Simon Says Stamp

I like how simple but cute this turned out. Perfect for a male or female AND flat enough to mail. My kind of card! Can I send it to myself lol? :)

Thanks for stopping in! 


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love that you pulled in that gang sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the gang sentiment! LOVE your design! This is too cute, Marcie! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Friends/Super Hero” Challenge! Hope your summer is going splendidly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE!! I love this, so adorable and I love the gang sentiment too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!